Student Assistance Center
Spring 2013 Office hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Office Closed During Spring Break April 1- 5, 2013
Office location: Cesar Chavez Administration Building, Room 105
Telephone: (323) 953-4000 ext 2455
Languages (other than English) spoken: Spanish, Armenian and Russian.
The Student Assistance Center is the best source for answers to questions regarding the college and its programs and services. Current students and those interested in returning to college can find a wealth of information on a variety of subjects such as:
- Applications for admission to the college and admissions procedures.
- Assessment/Placement testing procedures.
- Job listings for opportunities for students who wish to work while attending school.
- A housing board listing information about available rooms, apartments, and places to share for students.
- General questions about the college and how to make the most of the services provided.
Additionally, referrals are available for such services as:
- Child Care
- Food Stamps
- Legal Needs
- Psychological Counseling
- Medical and Dental Needs
- Family Planning
- Drug and Substance Counseling